Sending money to Pakistan

Mahamfurqan
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am Maham from Pakistan and just signed up with PayPal. I have one question. I'm going to use this account to receive money from the US, and will then have to transfer it to my bank account in Pakistan or do a cash pick up. Can I do that? I'm asking because send money option asks me to link my bank, credit or debit card with PayPal ( I don't need to do that since I will be only be using my PayPal wallet. Also, when I go to my wallet and transfer money, it gives me an option to send money to my bank. Now is this option only valid for US banks or will it send money to my pakistani bank as well? Please respond asap
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahamfurqan

Paypal is not available in Pakistan, if you are doing what a lot of sites state and opening a paypal account from another country then you will find it will be limited and any funds frozen in it so be very careful.

For that reason you won't be able to withdraw to a local bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mahamfurqan

Paypal is not available in Pakistan, if you are doing what a lot of sites state and opening a paypal account from another country then you will find it will be limited and any funds frozen in it so be very careful.

For that reason you won't be able to withdraw to a local bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.