Second linked verified debit card not showing in the dropdown when trying to withdraw.

kpp0209
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

recently I linked a second debit card to my account and verified it.

You can see screenshot here: <removed>

When I try to withdraw money to that card in the dropdown for choosing a card to withdraw money to the second card is not showing. Check check out the screenshot: <removed>

Only my old card is shown in the dropdown.

I spent hours reading in google and in the forum but I couldn't find out a solution. If anybody had same problem before and sort it out please help me.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How long ago did you add this card?  Withdrawl of high value too soon after card is added may not be allowed is the only thing I can think of.  Maybe give it a couple days before you attempt to withdrawl again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kpp0209
Contributor
Contributor

HI sharpiemarker,

thank you for your answer. I added it a couple weeks ago. I can't see the second card in the dropdow at all, no mattter what ammount  of money I want to withdraw. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hi there,

You may need to get PayPal on the horn to speak with an agent.  Unfortunately this is a user forum and we do not have access to people's account info and any back end technical stuff.

Click Contact at the bottom of the page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kpp0209
Contributor
Contributor

hi sharpiemarker,

thank you very much. I tried to message them 2 times but there is no answer yet. Probably it's better to just call thm.

Thank you very much again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.