Screen goes blank when I try to transfer money

Kls1
Contributor
Contributor
Help, every time I click on transfer money to my bank account the screen goes blank! This happened once before I cleared cookies and used chrome and it worked, now it doesn't. I use the iPad using Google. Soooo, I can't get money cuz screen goes blank only when I click on transfer to my bank acct. Thank you for the help!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi Kls1,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced while attempting to transfer money to your bank account and would be happy to assist you further.

Please try initiating this transfer using a different internet browser. If you continue to experience this difficulty with a new browser, please reach out to us directly by clicking on the 'contact us' link at the bottom of any PayPal page or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Kls1
Contributor
Contributor
That doesn't work I've tried for days...please advise. Thx
Login to Me Too

Pepperexpress
New Community Member
Same problem have tried both safari and chrome on iPad ipad 2 and iPad mini all go blank when trying to transfer money
Login to Me Too

Wizofoz517
New Community Member
Any solutions to this problem?
Login to Me Too

ivylotus
New Community Member

I get a white screen on any broser, Mac or Windows, trying to get into my Master Card account to make a payment. It is maddening, and Ashley's response to send in a support email - rather than triaging the initial report in some way, makes me wonder why PayPal even has *anyone* on these boards. Her not following up to the people who responded makes things even worse. 

We're clearly not dealing with a company that has the least bit of customer concern.

Login to Me Too

Eva125

Hi Ashley,

having the same issue for three days now. Any real solution? I already called customer support and they told me to wait half an hour. It has been almost 3 hours now. No resolution. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

BlahhBlahh
New Community Member
:::: ATTN :::: I've had this exact same problem on iPhone, iPad Air 2 and home computer. Every time I click on PayPal Balance or PayPal Smart Connect the screen loads then a white screen immediately scrolls up and nothing works. This should have been addressed a long time ago seeing that many people have experienced the exact same issues over a long period of time. Please fix the coding for this issue. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

olivia717
New Community Member

I am having the same issues. Extremely frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too

sourcebreak
New Community Member

If you get blank white screen, then try url https://www.paypal.com and if you still see blank white screen then your IP is blocked.

You should try from different internet connection / or use proxy / or use anonymox proxy plugin in mozilla firefox

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.