STILL can't create reports for download as CSV

yennta
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a few weeks. I contacted support. They told me they knew there was an issue and they kindly emailed me a CSV report for the period I needed (two weeks ago). They assured me the problem would be solved within a couple of days. I'm using a safari browser on a mac. Last time I also tried Firefox and Chrome. None of them gave me the report I needed. Does anybody have a workaround??????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MormonYoYoMan
Contributor
Contributor

That's what Paypal told me YEARS ago. When Paypal went to the then-new (now current) format, creating and printing reports are functions which were lost, and nobody at Paypal seems to know how to restore it.

@yennta wrote:

It's been a few weeks. I contacted support. They told me they knew there was an issue and they kindly emailed me a CSV report for the period I needed (two weeks ago). They assured me the problem would be solved within a couple of days. I'm using a safari browser on a mac. Last time I also tried Firefox and Chrome. None of them gave me the report I needed. Does anybody have a workaround??????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.