Reward points

tbarn
Contributor
Contributor

What happened to our reward points?  I cannot find mine and I'm having trouble trying to navigate on the paypal screen.  I tried using the "classic site"  but limited to only one page.  Not able to access any info on where the reward points are or if you can even redeem them on anything anymore.  Any and all help would be greatly appreicated.  I'm new to this so thanks to all.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

dessip-off
Contributor
Contributor

THe slime bags are **bleep** the customer. I am closing my account immediately and advise everyone to do the same.

Login to Me Too

tbarn
Contributor
Contributor

How do you redeem your reward points?  Please help???? I'm so discouraged with this.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Login to Me Too

doofus32
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent over an hour trying to find the location of how to redeem points.  Where is it hidden?

Login to Me Too

obxrabber
New Community Member

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

In Details> it takes you to Synchrony Bank, then to Rewards.

Login to Me Too

oshpepper
Contributor
Contributor
I received 10 dollars for the rewards for August payments and I saw it but I am trying to use it?
Login to Me Too

oshpepper
Contributor
Contributor
I just called customer service and the brought it up for me! They are just great to work with !
Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Click on Details next to Paypal Mastercard> it takes you to Synchrony Bank and then click on Rewards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.