Restore Account (account is limited)

jak_more
New Community Member

Dear,

My Account worning a massage Restore Account (account is limited)...................Your bank let us know there was some unusual activity with the bank account linked to your PayPal account. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need to better understand this activity.

There are three option for me to update............

Help us understand your account activity by completing the following steps

1. Confirm a bank

2. Confirm identity

3. Update your security info

today i have already complete those three problems, veriyfi with my mobile confirmation with call after this marks shown as green right click.......

but account is still limited. I cant understand how time need to get my account normal or verified. Any expart help please.

Thanks,
Jack

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What was the unusual activity with your bank account?  Did you submitted information help to clarify the real problem?

PayPal will likely investigate more to figure out the details now.  There is no guarantee you account limitation will be removed.

Login to Me Too

RafaSpeedUp
New Community Member

I'm facing the same problem, Don't know what to do, Paypal doesn't state clearly what's wrong, I called them already, did you solve your problem?

Login to Me Too

zainraza
New Community Member

also facing this issue and how to resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too

LipsbyDanielle
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the exact same problem with the same exact details that you stated. This is a new paypal account I have another that has the same bank account linked and no issues with that one. But anyway I did what they asked, explained about the bank activity which really wasn't much of anything. It shows I completed everything they asked yet still limited. This is for my business which I just launched yesterday. I need to be able to invoice my customers. I cannot understand what else I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.