Removing bank account

OSFS-90
New Community Member

I can't remove a bank account because of a pending transaction.  How long does PayPal take to clear a transaction?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

susiequeued
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  Did you ever get it resovled?

Login to Me Too

johnsonized
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue; no help from Paypal yet... did anyone figure out a resolution to this? Very frustrating as I'm beyond positive that there are no pending transactions. 

IS PAYPAL READING THESE FORUMS ATLEAST!?!?!? I KEEP GETTING AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE FROM PAYPAL AND THE INFO IN IT DOESN'T HELP!! Please resolve this issue, or if someone knows how to resolve it, I would appreciate the assistance 🙂

Login to Me Too

Baddboy13
New Community Member

Same problem here and there cannot be any transactions in progress, as the account I'm trying to delete has been closed for months and I have been trying to remove it for months.

Hey!  Paypal!!  Are you watching this???

Hope so.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This forum is not PayPal customer service.  When an admin does post here the comment is the same:  Contact customer service for account issues.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page an go from there.  A phone call is generally the quickest way to a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.