Recieving/Sending money with bank account question

JaydenFerrer
Contributor
Contributor

So it's in the title, I just have a question. I'm just wondering if I'm able to recieve money and spend money on my paypal account if I have no bank account, but have a debit card connected instead. I'm planning to buy a game (FIFA 18) and my friend was going to send money to my account, and I was planning to use that money to buy the game. My account isn't fully verified also, since I don't have a bank account added.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

In order to have the better experience using PayPal, you need "verify" your acount by linking and confirming both a bank account and credit card.  Yes, you can use your acount "unverified" however, you will experience delays and holds both on sending, receiving and withdraws.  And you may experience issues when trying to make a purchase, for example, people often see that they can't make a purchase right now or to choose another funding source.  (That's just the way the system is designed.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.