Receiving payments - which email do they send to?

LBanales
Contributor
Contributor

I have changed my primary address because it is about 12 years old and I was/am getting too many spam emails on it.  I just tried, and noticed that I can login with my new primary(gmail) address as well as my old(msn) address.  

I am collecting money from friends for a camping trip for food, gas, etc..., and was wondering which email address is the correct one that they can use to send it to me.  

Thanks for your time and help.

Louie

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Anyone of those email addresses can receive payments to your paypal account as long as they are registered and verified to it.

HOWEVER if you have been through the "new seller hold" on your old email address you "may" find it kicks in again for the new email address.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Anyone of those email addresses can receive payments to your paypal account as long as they are registered and verified to it.

HOWEVER if you have been through the "new seller hold" on your old email address you "may" find it kicks in again for the new email address.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LBanales
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.