Received an email regarding my account is limited now.

Biancagarcia09
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I received an email regarding that my account is now limited. I followed the directions to verify I am the account holder and when I logged into my account it doesn't show that there are any cases opened regarding my account. Is there something I'm missing? I would really appreciate assistance on this!Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

paypal emails end with @ paypal.com

Paypal will address you by name,not hello dear.

do not click on any link,go right to paypal site and log in.

when in doubt forward the email to spoof@paypal.com,they will telll you if it is from Paypal.

if yiu have clicked on any link,change your password

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What is the real email address of the sender, not the spoofed address?

What is the URL link of the email?

Login to Me Too

Biancagarcia09
Contributor
Contributor
Notification : [ Paypal Customer Service ] - [ Statement report problems ] Your PayPal account has been limited – Case #PP-005-989-267-9 As you know, your last transaction was recently declined. Your PayPal account has limited What you may not know is that it was because Your transaction looks suspicious or someone using your account without your permission so we limit your account. Let's make sure it doesn't happen again. For your safety, we must confirm you are indeed the account holder to prevent fraud. Open file above for more details This was the email I received.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

paypal emails end with @ paypal.com

Paypal will address you by name,not hello dear.

do not click on any link,go right to paypal site and log in.

when in doubt forward the email to spoof@paypal.com,they will telll you if it is from Paypal.

if yiu have clicked on any link,change your password

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.