Re-Link My Bank Account (RESOLVED)

inpnansrgp3
Contributor
Contributor

This is very annoying.

I had linked a checkin account and i was able to withdraw money from paypal,

But later I decided to un-linked it.

Now that i wish to re-link again the same account or even i tried adding other accounts (savings & checking account) but now its disabled. It wont allow me to add anymore accounts... its really frustrating.

HOW DO I RE-LINK A PREVIOUSLY LINKED BANK ACCOUNT or ADD AGAIN ADD A NEW ACCOUNT in paypal?

Paypal Support is not good either, they dont answer my question & they dont provide any other solution... 

ANY SOLUTION ON THIS MATTER?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I would guess that withdrawing funds from PayPal, unlinking the account, and attempting re-link it would cause some security model alert as being suspcious.  Attempting to do something else which seems suspicious to the security model could limit the account.

PayPal allows only a certain number of accounts to be used and generally does not allow an unlinked account to be used again, but I'm not sure.

Did you delete the un-linked account?

The only way to get a direct answer is to phone PayPal custoemr service and explain the issues.  They may be the only way to fix the issue.

Click on the contact link at the bottom of the page and select the option of phone call with one-time passcode.

Login to Me Too

inpnansrgp3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

I got my problem resolved.

Its a simple fix & i hope others may find it helpful...

Go to the browser settings & clear all the cache (i checked all the options & cleared all the history) 

Then I could re-link my earlier accounts as well as add link new accounts....

Its simple & quick fix.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.