Product specific shopping?

otis24
New Community Member

why can I only shop by stores listed? If I am looking for a specific product, or brand, why can't I search for those? Does PayPal only list those stores that have a special "offer"?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jayrey
New Community Member

THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS!!!  I've been asking Customer Service this question for over a year-never getting a response.   Years ago this used to be the BEST place to shop for specific items. You'd type in an item, and the results you'd get were amazing! Every store around the world AND IT WOULD HAVE THE THEIR PRICE LISTED RIGHT UNDER THE STORE! So you didn't have to click on a strore to see the prices, just click on the priced item you wanted.     It was 500% better than shopping on eBay even.  Now the paypal shop area is useless! If I knew which stores had my wanted item I wouldn't need to search!

I wish someone with common sense would look at this and see how useless their shop area is now, and how marvelous, fantastic, and beautiful it used to be.

Login to Me Too

DD4
New Community Member

Just agreeing with the problem in hopes that they might change it - but give that it's apparently been a problem for over a year, I guess they don't care what users think. Which seems to be a common theme these days. I am totally frustrated trying to use PayPal shopping - worthless

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.