Problems with transferring funds to my bank account

dustninji
New Community Member

So yeah like the title says I try to transfer  funds to my bank account, and I used my debit card for 30 minute transfer, but then they hold it for 24 hours for "security" reasons, and my bank says it's nothing on their end, been on hold with paypal for 2 hours now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

litigator

After 1 business day passes (24 hrs in my world) they will suddenly have a security review hold that takes up to 5 days to complete. So, basically, after collecting 2.9% of your transaction (another paypal customer pays an invoice through your paypal business account for example) they want to hold the rest of your funds in their account collecting interest and getting richer by the second off of fools who are dumb enough to do business with this scrupulous company.  They even go as far as to change the page that says '24 hrs' to read as 'up to 3 days'- BUT YET- you cannot talk to anyone in this internal security dept, as it likely does not exist.  If it does, it's only purpose is to scrutinize your transaction for a week before releasing your money back to you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.