Please I am desperate and need help , regarding my PayPal email account

Killiansmommy
New Community Member

Can someone help me as I am at the end of my rope. I have an email acct thru AOL, way back & have used it for online paying, work docs, etc. I have not been able to use my acct for over 4 months. I have reported to AOL, spent hours on phone with them . over 35 calls and told it was being escalated and the prob is on AOL end. I have an alternate email that I am using since AOL has not fixed the prob. Its going on 5 months now and my primary account , I cannot use. I need to change my email thru PayPal but they are not helping and this is a critical issue when it comes to payments online . I also have an eBay acct which all payments go thru PayPal but I need to have a working email and I need PayPal to change my acct to my backup email acct, so I can get paid via my eBay account. I would ask if anyone could please respond as I need PayPal to help me and change my email to an alternate I have had for years. Please can someone take time to post info . sorry for lengthy post but I am also dealing with my only child who is battling cancer , he is only 10 . sorry for going on but I so distraught . I hope some body will read this and I appreciate it.

Killiansmommy 

Thank you,

Killiansmommy 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Killiansmommy

Sorry but can't see the problem, why dont you just add another email address to your paypal account?

Then make that one primary.

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account.

Then if you are selling on ebay, next time you list an auction you need to change it in the paypal box in the payments section so when buyers checkout they pay to the new email address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.