Please Help Paypal Account Locked

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

I created a United States Paypal Account and gave a random phone, and today my friend send 300$ in that account so I thought I might buy something, and went to g2a.com on my brother's phone, not knowing he had vpn turned on, so the phone's internet was too slow so I decided to do it on my pc and when I was on my pc it said Unusual activity phone logged in Doha, Qatar which is where I am. Now I don't know the phone number and I don't have any id or anything associated with it, I just want to return the 300$ to my friend somehow because if not that's a lot of money going to waste. I know the email my name and I have proof me asking my friend to send the 300$ and giving the account email. Can paypal do something about this?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

Also Only Devices signed in on this account are mine so I guess there must be some way to prove that, it does not matter if I don't get back my account I just cant bare the thought of that much money is being wasted atleast refund my friend the money

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
First, you should never use bogus details when signing up for a financial system. It will only cause you problems.

When you log in to your account now it should give you a link to go to the resolution center and provide documentation to prove who you are. Have you followed those steps?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

No I haven't tried thanks I will check that out and I am sorry I used those details but my friend does not deserve to get his money wasted anyway thank you

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
The money is not wasted. You just need to verify your account and the funds will become available.

Login to Me Too

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there is no resolution center option it says to provide passport or license or military id, my account never had any of these info and can my friend request for a refund

Login to Me Too

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

i feel like crying, I just cant take this pressure, I want to get this fixed please help me guys

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You don't have any sort of ID you can provide? Just upload your driver license, for example, and that should do it.

Login to Me Too

Camfury
Contributor
Contributor

Hi do you think paypal support can help or can my friend issue a refund for his money or something 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.