PlayStation wont sign me in

MyTurtleDied
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been trying and trying to link my pay pal to my playstation account and i keep on getting Your PayPal email or password is not valid. Please try again. Ive tried again like 20 times i even tried changing my password... i have logged in and out multiple times (On computer/Phone) to see if i put the wrong password, I always login perfectly. I really need help 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Jasonbilly
New Community Member

I know I'm a bit late but I'm currently trying to buy the 1 month of pan plus to play online and I tried paying through PayPal and I'm also getting  the "wron password or email" message. I don't know what's going on but this has to be fixed

Login to Me Too

Khallid
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this same problem right now
Login to Me Too

Judah_reed
New Community Member
Dude totally!!!! Must be happening quite recently
Login to Me Too

em1ke
New Community Member

same for me! i can login from laptop without any problem. but when i try it from PS4 I always receive Your Email or Password is no valid. WTF?

Login to Me Too

Joelpetermangwa
Contributor
Contributor
Also having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Shlijani
Contributor
Contributor

It would be great if someone did something about this

Login to Me Too

RubiconRocker
Contributor
Contributor
Hello PAYPAL!?!? Your customers cannot use your service to make purchases on the Playstation 4 System! This has been going on for months with no reply yet alone a solution. After entering my CORRECT email address and my CORRECT password, the payment agreement pops up, I accept, it comes back with an ominous error in blue saying “An error has occurred” with an OK button. No error code or help in any way. Can we please address this issue and acknowledge, communicate the progress to your Customers? Thank you A frustrated customer
Login to Me Too

Shlijani
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible!!! I to, as well as many others have this problem, and no response from paypal! And its not just psn, other services too have issues.
Login to Me Too

Caesarivs
Contributor
Contributor

It's still happening, I think it might be a problem on Sony's side, but it would be nice if we got an official answer from PayPal...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.