Paypal.me Changing back from Goods and Services to Friends and Family

Thisisnewtome
Contributor
Contributor

On Paypal.me is there a way changing back from Goods and Services to Friends and Family ?  I clicked wrong and I am not a business.  I am new to all this and am a bit confused.

Thanks so much

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

teddy1211
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I just now did just that.  Go to paypal.me and sign in. At top right, you should see mypaypal.me. Click on that and it will bring up your picture icon and your link.  In the top right corner of your picture, see a pencil icon. click on it and you will see where you can change from goods and services to friends and family. Says we can change any time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mona73
New Community Member
Me too! Help please?
Login to Me Too

teddy1211
Contributor
Contributor

@Mona73 wrote:
Me too! Help please?

Yes, I just now did just that.  Go to paypal.me and sign in. At top right, you should see mypaypal.me. Click on that and it will bring up your picture icon and your link.  In the top right corner of your picture, see a pencil icon. click on it and you will see where you can change from goods and services to friends and family. Says we can change any time.

Login to Me Too
Solved

teddy1211
Contributor
Contributor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.