Paypal limited my account

hd1026
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Vietnam and I use my friend who living in US to list and sold 2 products on ebay. My paypal account has been limited immediately when buyer tried to pay. And now $17500 still be held. I don't have business license and I upload all ID/proof of address/proof of delivery... they need. They required screen shot of positive feed back from my buyer, I also showed them clearly. Now they still require buyer to reply to their email sent to him to confirm he satisfied with the products I shipped. I contacted the buyer, he told me didn't receive any email from Paypal. He helped me call directly to Paypal to solve the problem about the product. Now they still not restore my account after 22 days. I doubt that Paypal lie to me, they didn't send any email to buyer. Paypal is so trouble! I'm not a scam seller, I lost my products and shipping cost and ebay sent an $1500 invoice to my friend's account to request payment for monthly selling fee for those products I sold but I can't even make any payment or checkout shopping on ebay. Paypal charged ~$750 fee of my selling and now want to eat all money from seller like me? Someone pls help me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't allow a non-US merchant or person to use a US PayPal account. It doesn't matter if it's your friends or your families account. You have to open your business PayPal account in Vietnam so that PayPal can abide by your countries laws and regulations. Not all countries have the same laws and one countries law can be the opposite of another countries law. I believe that the URL for Vietnam PayPal is PayPal.vn. Be careful when you go to that URL because I do not know if that's PayPal's official URL for Vietnam residents. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help others in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.