Paypal is stealing my money

hgbinh
Contributor
Contributor

I used to have a negative balance on my Paypal account and Paypal took money from my bank account on 03/01/2018. Then, this afternoon, when I checked again my paypal on phone. It appeared that I still owned them the exact amount of money that they took from me last Wednesday. I check the transaction and I saw one named Bank account (refund sent) from 29/12/2017. I haven't seen this before and when I checked on my computer, there is no transaction like that but my balance is still negative. Even it said it refunded money to my bank account but there is money in it.
It seems obviously like Paypal is trying to steal my money by this kind of **bleep**ing weird transaction. I have contacted them and there is no respond yet. I don't know what the heck is happening.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dreamyeyez
New Community Member

The same thing happened to my account this week. I ihad a small negative balance and they took $12.99 out of my account. I sent an email asking why, opening a case. They responded saying : "We have reviewed all the details of your claim. Based on the information we have to date, we will have to deny your claim. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute."

That's not acceptable to me. They can just steal money and then keep it, it appears. I guess I'll close my paypal account. My kids use Venmo.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.