Paypal didn't deposit in my account and now won't let me add it.

Milly7777777
New Community Member

I added a bank account when I made my profile. Several days later, Paypal emailed me saying that it had failed to deposit into the account, and I needed to double check the information I had entered. I contacted my bank and double-checked everything, but it was all correct. So I tried to add my bank account again, but it won't let me. At all. 

I tried calling and emailing and messaging for several hours. All I got were automated messages that were the furthest thing from helpful and didn't get me any closer to solving my problem. I'm pretty frustrated, especially as I've been using paypal to fundraise - meaning people have already made donations and sent me money that I can't use, or move to my bank account. 

Someone help me cause I've shed way too many frustrated tears over this already.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a peer to peer community, there are some issues that cannot be resolved this public forum.  We can toss out some thoughts - when you linked your bank account, did you get the 2 small deposits from PayPal so you could "confirm" the account ??   If no, that's one problem and if you removed your bank and then tried to relink it - that's another problem.   Both problems can be fixed by customer support but, you really have to speak with a rep.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.