Paypal Scam - Law suit against paypal - Paypal Mafia

DDSHEIKH
Contributor
Contributor

I was selling Cryptocurrencies through ebay, I processed all orders of my clients without facing an issue or complains, I know that in the future those cryptos I sold will be worth around $74 billion, But I was selling with some miner profit to buy more as we do in trading cryptocurrencies. After making $1000 sale, I received this notification from paypal that my account has been limited until they hear from me. I then submitted all the proofs of cryptocurrencies I sold (blockchain proofs) then after a few hours I received a notification that PayPal appeal denied
Hello Cloud Services Inc.,

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement options
-----------------------------------

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click "Contact Customer Service."
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 150 days. After 150 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
PayPal

Which mean that they are freezing my account for atleast 5 months and I will not be able to withdraw my funds for atleast 5 months, after 5 months due to volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, I will not be able to buy back such amount of cryptocurrencies through ebay. I have told them that sooner or later I will definitly file a $74 billion law suit against paypal and I have all the evidence which cannever be rejected by any court. I am also an adovocate too. They should remember that whatever they are doing with me.

Searching on google I found this post and I want to tell the community that

LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST BOTH OF THEM!!!!
LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST 'BOTH OF THEM'........ I AM SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD TAKE A CASE AGAINST THESE GIANTS........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN................ TONIGHT I ENDED ALL MY AUCTIONS, REMOVED MY BANK ACCOUNT & CREDIT CARD INFO. FROM PP.

CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW AND TELLING THEM NOT TO HONOR ANY CHARGES FROM EITHER OF THEM...........

THEY HAVE **bleep**ED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES......... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!!!

I GUESS, ITS BACK TO THE FLEA MARKETS FOR ME........ SEEMS LIKE ONLINE SALES JUST AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE FOR SELLERS............

**bleep** .......PP & EBY

If you think that Paypal is a mafia then if you even file a class action suit against paypal, it has a few chances that court can close paypal, I think only mafias can fight with mafias, Asians can find alot of mafias like jehadists, daesh, al qaida etc while another hand American and Europian can find alot of mafias like target killers in underworld and who is controlling paypal mafia? definitely paypal CEOs.

I hope they will reject my post here to be approved but I have other ways just like medium, facebook, steemit, bitcointalk forum
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

review both Ebay and Paypal policy on buyer and seller protection and what items not covered

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

can you sell cryto currencies on Ebay?

Paypal does not .

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

review both Ebay and Paypal policy on buyer and seller protection and what items not covered

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.