Paypal New Interface - Example of a BAD User Interface Design

AlexMotion
New Community Member

Dear Paypal Team,

Congratulation on your new UI design. It's terrible!. A user can get lost looking for something forever. Everything is nested under buttons and their respective pages where they do not describe what they are going to reveal to user.  So in order to find a sub category, you will have to dig back and fort until you will find the button.  The page layout is confusing too

Best,

Alex

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cg1cg15
New Community Member
I agree with you that this interface is terrible. It has a form of design that is obviously intended to hide your information. Since it is intentional, I am in shock. They paid for, worked on, tested and rolled out this as a profit making best effort, against the needs I have to access my information in a easy and digestible way. I draw a direct line connecting my lack of further use of Paypal and this interface change, so that as revenues fail paypal over time someone from the company searching these forums in anguish might find where one customer left the trail. I hope they speak english, but the interface logic makes me think not.
Login to Me Too

Andying
Contributor
Contributor

The new paypal check out interface is rubbish. The layout design confuse my customer and unable to list out all the products in first sign. The new layout cause me drop alot of sale and losing customers... Why Paypal don't give an option for us to stay in the old checkout page design. If the paypal cannot help me close sale and we will start to explore other payment gateway option....

Login to Me Too

ctc1066
New Community Member
This new UI is so unprofessional. It looks as if I were designed for teenagers. Finding information quickly is impossible and the single column entry requires careful attention. I agree with another post that I use PayPal much less often now. Wells Fargo has gone to a similar look and design....and we all know that Wells Fargo is a leader in good decision making.
Login to Me Too

heisian
Contributor
Contributor

seriously, it looks really unpolished and links/ui elements are all over the place. why do websites feel the need to keep **bleep** WITH THE DEISGN??? if it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.