Paypal Bug

NCD
New Community Member

I attempted to do a name change on my account. I went through the process and when it came time to upload a file, I identified the file by clicking the "Choose file" button but when I clicked "Upload" the file name that I had identified reverted back to "No file chosen".

I added a note to describe what had happened and went to the next step.  Then, what I believe should have been a "Cancel" & "Submit" button was simply grey and blue squares with no text on them.  I clicked the blue button thinking it would be "Submit" and nothing happened.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RailRoad7
New Community Member

Please help me at PayPal Contact. I could not find Contact us. I was trying enter to see the information about Marriage etc I tried click Cancel go back to Summary. They did not go back. I clicked X close the website then reopen I enter paypal.com I get in Log.  I tried enter Setup it was caused Error..

Show you

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 429

Also I was trying order the ChristianBook.com I entered the current the address. I noticed My name was Rogann on my address. I tried looked around not find it. I need to removed Rogann and Rogann <remove>.  I want correct my name is John <remove>
Thank you for my concern.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.