Paypal Account Limited but no reason on how to fix?

Disqare

I get this message:  We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your identity. However it only says this and doesn't state how I can confirm my ID. I've already sent in my passport and proof of address.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Disqare,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear that your account has been limited.

Has the limitation been reviewed yet? If all the steps are completed and you submitted the required information, it is likely queued for review by the people who will take a look at the documents that you've submitted. If you're still waiting, you can contact a representative for them to take a look at the status. You can contact customer support by phone or email, or by Facebook PM or Twitter DM.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

365alfa
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to withdraw because of a limitation.

I need my funds asap.   I have tried calling,  waiting for hours for a pick up then getting cut off...

I have tried emailing with just an automatic reply !

This is not acceptable as it's my money being with held!!

Where do I go for complaints where I can speak to a person & get this resolved???

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@365alfa

How soon you need your funds is irrelevant to PayPal.  PayPal never promised funds just because you need them in a hurry.

You should have had a reason for the limitaton.  You will need to resolve that.

If you nee more information, just contact PayPal customer service to find out what is needed.  You will need to work with cusrtomer service to resolve the issue.

Click on the "contact" link a the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

365alfa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The problem I have is ,  I have been trying to contact the resolution centre,  customer support, help line,  emailing....

I'm getting no response from paypal on how to resolve it.

Emails just get an automatic reply,  trying to call is so time consuming... I have tried spending hours listening to some sort of music,  only to just get cut off.  It's very frustrating !  Hence my message on here.

It's my money being held,  not PayPal's, mine & I would like it please! If there is a problem let me know what it is so I can deal with it & get it ..

If I keep facing a brick wall,,   I will contact trading standards as this is not good trading.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How long are willing to wait on the forum for help?

Compare that to how quickly you could get help with a phone call.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.