Payment

Boy17000
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal users etc.

i tried to withdraw my money from paypal to our countrys bank. $1,00

before that. i did the option to connect my bank's info to paypal, and it had in the last

step to do with paypal sending me money below $1,00. that i have to re-transfer back to confirm the registration or some thing.

it takes up 1-2 work days. how ever am i just supposed to wait those days for it to come? 

as i just also withdrew $1,00 from my paypal, to my country's bank [ING] it did take the money.

but didnt send it... as i did a little digging into it, it came up with waiting for that also 1-2 w-days

and wait for that registration to be confirmed.

im clueles... as its my first time using paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Boy17000
Contributor
Contributor

a1205f3e26b24428a42f5e872b14a10a.pngim sorry that its not in the language english, it says 

Confirm bank account
Confirm that you are the account holder. We deposit two small amounts into your bank account. These amounts must be entered below in a few days.

Deposit 1First deposit
0.00 EUR
Deposit 2Second deposit
0.00 EUR

Delete bank account

and it just shows full gray. i cant transfer anymoney to it. nor have i recieved anything as it points to. am i to hasty?
or do i have to wait for the money to be transfered so i can pay it. and then the $1,00 issue above gets fixed too?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.