Payment from Limited Account

lolong_2002
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've been using Paypal since 2002 but on September 8, 2017, my account became limited. Having a "Limited account" should still enable you to buy items, but it isn't in my case. The payment page will direct to to resolve my issue with Paypal which leads me to this page. Anybody had a similar experience, please help. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi lolong_2002,

Each limitation may be different, depending on a few factors. The capabilities that are limited will be listed in the Resolution Center. Most limitations do not permit any buying or sending funds. If you need assistance beyond what is listed in the Resolution Center or in emails received regarding the limitation, please reach out to customer support. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email. The phone and email links are in the blue bar at the top of that page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

lolong_2002
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated. If I can't or buy or send funds from my account, is technically useless, it is the same as I have no PayPal at all. If that is the case, how can I use Paypal for buying from Ebay? Do I need to link another card? or create another account? Most importantly, how do PayPal verify my identity (I submitted the documents PayPal required) since that is the issue in the first place. It is beyond my comprehension that PayPal cannot verify my identity when I was using PayPal since February of 2002 when I first started using Ebay (which I have 1183 positive feedbacks and 0 negative feedback). I even do occasional donating to Charities using Paypal like on latest hurricane that hit Texas and other previous calamities that PayPal was posting. Please, somebody enlighten me. Regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.