Payment Account Email

steve7777
Contributor
Contributor

Problem that just happen to me the other night when relisting some items on ebay, I have 1 paypal account email I use for paypal payments, the other night while relisting some items I just happen to look at my email for payments and my wifes email was in this block. Now how could that possibly happen, her email is not on my ebay or paypal account, she has her own account. We have are own seperate computors. One item sold before I noticed this and she received the payment . Has anyone else had this problem, first time for me, haved listed since then so I don't know if this is going to be a problem. Who would be the contact for this ebay or paypal. Thank you steve

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only the person listing the item enters the paypal email addy in the payments section during the listing process.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

steve7777
Contributor
Contributor

Well I am the only one that list items on ebay and I did not put my wifes email there, appeared on its own. Don't have no explanation for this. My wife feels her account was linked to mine some how sice we have the same postal address, I don't know, just very strange.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.