PayPal wont transfer money to my bank account for some reason

Ixbran
New Community Member

I recently moved out of a friends house I was staying at, and I had been paying rent. Since i left before the end of the month they refunded my rent and sent it to paypal. However its not letting me send the money to my bank account, when ever I go to transfer it it's telling me I need to register a bank account with my paypal account. When I try requesting the money be sent to my address via check, it wont save the address and just resets it to the previous page.

could someone please help with this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Ixbran,

Thank you for joining the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble withdrawing the funds. It sounds like a customer support representative is going to have to take a deeper look into what's going on and directly assist. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.