PayPal took my money with the new instant transfer.

DreamShamah
Contributor
Contributor

I used paypal instant transfer for the first time.  I setup it to connect with my debit card and transfered $200 from my friend with their fee it came out to be $199.75.  In a few minutes it shows up in my bank account. Then the next morning it is gone, no wheres in my bank statement.  I call my bank and they said it showed up briefly and then paypal took it back out.  I go to my paypal account and it is not there.  I call a PayPaL agent and they said they can't take money back out of my bank account without my authorization.  I ask if there is a glitch in their systems and they said no.  My problem is apparently being sent to the back office... whatever that means.  I hope this gets solved but I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING INSTANT TRANSFER!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

someone else has the same problem,it was posted yesterday like Paypal stole my money

Login to Me Too

DreamShamah
Contributor
Contributor
And now my other two transfers from the day before vanished out of my SunTrust so it’s either PayPal that’s getting hijacked and they’re laying low about it or it’s SunTrust I’ve been back-and-forth with them I’m going to try again tomorrow because this **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.