PayPal says getting final details while confirming my bank.

CqHanna

I'm trying to register for PayPal and have linked my debit card but, not my bank. While confirming my bank everything went smoothly until I got to my security questions. I typed in the answer and pushed continue and the first steps went through (Communicating with your bank and verifying your information) but, now it's stuck on "Getting Final Details" Does anyone have an explantion for this or even better a solution?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

BigGayBrewery
New Community Member

Automatic confirmation is still just an endless "getting final details" loop...

Shouldn't be that hard to fix PayPal...

Login to Me Too

AHale
New Community Member

I was having this same issue. If when confirming your bank choose the option to do it manually, log in to your bank account and enter in the two small deposits from paypal, and then enter those in it will quickly be ready to use! 

Login to Me Too

rbwad
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem.  That's twice now, with two different banks.  Confirming a bank with PayPal is a slow, agonizing process.  I hate it. It's never simple, and it never works the first time.  It makes me want to avoid using PayPal for anything.

Login to Me Too

hawken
Contributor
Contributor

Almost 2 years later and the issue is still here... Wow. Guess I'll just have to wait for the deposits.

Login to Me Too

SetFree
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same issue 'getting final details' and if I refresh the page it says 'ready to conferm, we've sent you two deposits' and it's been several (like two weeks) days and it has yet to show up.

Login to Me Too

aaronfranke
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact issue while trying to link my Chevron FCU account.

Login to Me Too

MotoCrazy

Same issue. More than three years later! Get your heads out of your **bleep**es, PayPal!!!

Login to Me Too

perpetualjon
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, 3 years later and the same problem exists. I tried 2 different machines. 3 different browsers (IE on W7, Firefox and Chrome -both on a W7 and W10 platform). I disabled my browser blocker uBlock Origin with no change. IE on W7 got me the furthest. I actually witnessed all other verification steps complete in connecting to the bank with just the "Getting final details" part where it fails after a few minutes. I guess I'm going to have to wait a couple days to get this done now. So much for the instand gratification I crave so much!!

Frankly, I was surprised to see there even was an option like this in the first place. The last time I had to do this in PayPal was many years ago and took about a week to get it right.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.