PayPal says getting final details while confirming my bank.

CqHanna

I'm trying to register for PayPal and have linked my debit card but, not my bank. While confirming my bank everything went smoothly until I got to my security questions. I typed in the answer and pushed continue and the first steps went through (Communicating with your bank and verifying your information) but, now it's stuck on "Getting Final Details" Does anyone have an explantion for this or even better a solution?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

TwiceDay
New Community Member

Same problem =(

Login to Me Too

ga249666
New Community Member

Same here; process of linking bank accounts stuck on last stage at "Getting Final Details." This is getting really irritating and I would like this issue resolved so I can purchase the items I intended to buy. 

Login to Me Too

Adam_a_Buyer
New Community Member

I hope they fix this soon. It'd be nice if I could just use it to buy what I need instead of having to go through this..

Login to Me Too

jwhecht
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem... glad I'm not alone, but... has anyone had any success with finding a solution?

-Thanks!

Login to Me Too

RMalone
New Community Member
3 years later and it still does this!
Login to Me Too

jwhecht
New Community Member

SUCCESS! Instead of letting the site automatically try to confirm my bank account by using my login info, I clicked the link below the bank login screen that says something like "I'll manually enter the deposits" or something. I then entered the amounts deposited into my account and it instantly changed to "Ready to Use" - I hope this helps you guys.

-Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ayyejayye
New Community Member
Hi, how did you know how much to deposit manually?
Login to Me Too

findhope
New Community Member

I had the same issue, and was not able to go through with the automatic confirming, so I'm forced to wait until the 2 small deposits appear on my account. I FN hate paypal so much.

Login to Me Too

Pegasus777

A world wide business as large as Paypal, yet they cannot devise a simple method of giving a 4 digit code to activate your credit card and cause so many people to worry putting them under terrible stress makes you wonder if it is worth using Paypal and send in your credit card details in the normal fashion to purchase your goods. There is no redress from Paypal you are left in the void shame om you Paypal get your finger out and see to your customers needs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.