PayPal limited, need help on getting it back.

DeTaiLz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

A while back my Paypal got hacked. He charged three payments and one manage to go through. I immediaitly called my bank to freeze my account and they did.  I also called Paypal and told them. They mentioned it will be fixed and it did. My account is now fine, I have my money back and I am no longer in the negative's however I have a couple of questions.

1. How do I know if my account is really, actually fine? Like as soon as I take of the limitation will my account be fine to buy games again?

2. On my account , I did the task to take off the limitation, it has a green check mark and says its sumbitted but I got a email (I sent support a email) automatic response saying I haven't done anything to verify myself. What can I do, its green check mark,

3. This one is a little off topic, which preffered payment is better debit card or Bank account? What's the difference?  I need to change my card as well since the old one is ripped 🙂 will this take long for Paypal to process the card?

Thank you guys, and yes I changed my password, security guestions, and add phone protection.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.