PayPal Mobile App notification issues

Robbie11
Contributor
Contributor

I have a new Samsung Galaxy S6. I installed the mobile PayPal app. I went to the notification tab and checked all the boxes. I am not getting any notifications. Each time I go into the notifications tab, the boxes are unchecked again and there is no way to "save" your choices. Also, sometimes I see a "spinning" icon that just spins forever unless you close the app. I've cleared data and cache and reinstalled the app with no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Pinkfluffykitty
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. Did yours get resolved?

I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it on my phone but nothing seems to fix it! 😞

@Robbie11 wrote:

I have a new Samsung Galaxy S6. I installed the mobile PayPal app. I went to the notification tab and checked all the boxes. I am not getting any notifications. Each time I go into the notifications tab, the boxes are unchecked again and there is no way to "save" your choices. Also, sometimes I see a "spinning" icon that just spins forever unless you close the app. I've cleared data and cache and reinstalled the app with no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.