PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number

KBradley
New Community Member

I have seen a bunch of posts on this topic, but no real answers.  Also have a PAYPAL Business Debit Card. 

Would like to make an electronic payment to another credit card company, and pull the funds from my Paypal account.  However, they need an ABA Routing # and Acct # to setup the transfer.  I know Paypal or the Paypal MC must have an ABA # and an account # in order to do business electronically, no matter what Paypal customer service says (they always give you the line that Paypal is not a traditional bank, etc, etc). 

Other posts have claimed that the ABA Routhing # for Bankcorp Bank (Paypal MC) is:  <remove>.  Has anyone confirmed this?  What would the Account # be?

I am planning to call the customer service # on the back of my credit card tomorrow to see if they can help, but not holding my breath. 

Someone must have figured out this by now.  Or, someone within paypal CAN supply this info. 

- What is the ABA Routing # for Paypal account OR Paypal Mastercard account?

- How do I find my Paypal "Account Name"?

I have looked all over the paypal site and on my "account page", but do not see any of this info.  Don't know why it's such a secret.

Please help.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

angelwings2ltd
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found, or do you have the PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number?

The post you made back in April--- the routing number was removed...

I cannot get anywhere with Paypal, and need this info, so I can link another account to my paypal for direct payments...

BTW... I have been in every possible place within my account, and I Still cannot find this info!

If you have this info, would you Please email me directly?  

you can contact me at- (same username - Angelwings2Ltd). . . I'm on Yahoo

--- How do you find your own personal account number (that a bank would actually recognize)

Thanks for a moment of your time,

Angel

Login to Me Too

rtnesst
New Community Member

Angelwings - did you ever get this info - I have been reaing through way too many posts, maybe you got it by now so thought I'd ask.  just so it does not get removed before I read it - hyou can send it to me <same name as ID here>  Im on gmail

thanks a ton!

@angelwings2ltd wrote:

Have you found, or do you have the PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number?

I cannot get anywhere with Paypal, and need this info, so I can link another account to my paypal for direct payments...

BTW... I have been in every possible place within my account, and I Still cannot find this info!

--- How do you find your own personal account number (that a bank would actually recognize)

Angel

@angelwings2ltd wrote:

Angel

Login to Me Too

Annmarie1974
New Community Member
I'm trying to transfer funds from my PayPal account to my prepaid card and it's not letting me someone help please
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PAYAPAL MUST have more than one banks they do business with,but the Paypal bank routing number and account number is for Paypal,not for PAYPAL members like us.

If you manage to find out its routing and account number and wire money to them,Paypal would not credit your Paypal account ,these bank accounts are for Paypal to conduct their business like pay bills !

If you want to add fund to your Paypal account,the best way is to transfer from your bank account which is linked to your Paypal account.

There are other ways,but this is the best and it is free.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Annmarie1974 wrote:
I'm trying to transfer funds from my PayPal account to my prepaid card and it's not letting me someone help please

Money transfers may only be made in the name of a valid PayPal Prepaid Cardholder and your PayPal Prepaid Card must be activated and linked with your PayPal Account at www.paypal.com. Only one (1) PayPal Prepaid Card may be linked to one (1) PayPal Account. If a member of your household has another PayPal Prepaid Account, another PayPal Account in that person's name is needed. Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account are limited to the amount of funds available in your PayPal Account and may not exceed $300 a day/$2,000 per rolling 30 days. Overdrafts are not available. Money cannot be moved directly from individual funding sources like credit or debit cards, bank accounts, etc., attached to the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account. Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account cannot be reversed or canceled. The Bancorp Bank and MasterCard are not affiliated with, and neither endorse nor sponsor the PayPal.com online account to which various funding sources, including a PayPal Prepaid Card, may be linked.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PAYPAL is not a  bank,it is a payment processor,it hold accounts with various banks,just like we have accounts with various banks.

Asking for PAYPAL bank routing number and account number is like asking for my bank routing number and account number,your money landed in my bank account ,it is for me to use.

You are assuming once you wire your money to Paypal bank account,it will credit your Paypal account,I doubt it,if it does ,it will set up a special bank account for that purpose and broadcast its routing number and account number and bank name,but it does not,so dont look for one,unless you want to make a donation to PAYPAL.   

Login to Me Too

BINKY696
Contributor
Contributor

Thats not true.  A paypal debit card through Netspend gives a ABA routing number to have direct deposits amde directly to your Paypal account.  However with Paypal business debit card they haven't released that information but there's no doubt they can have it set up the same way because its sone that way through Bancorp which is their bank for Paypal but there's a fee.  There needs to be a ABA for direct deposit to your business Paypal debit card that payments can be made to its just that Paypal is slow to answer as I see people have been searching the topic to no avail for years

Login to Me Too

asdf1234ASDF
New Community Member

business development and dataentry, tally, business purpose

Login to Me Too

mark63
New Community Member

Not true at all.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.