PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number

KBradley
New Community Member

I have seen a bunch of posts on this topic, but no real answers.  Also have a PAYPAL Business Debit Card. 

Would like to make an electronic payment to another credit card company, and pull the funds from my Paypal account.  However, they need an ABA Routing # and Acct # to setup the transfer.  I know Paypal or the Paypal MC must have an ABA # and an account # in order to do business electronically, no matter what Paypal customer service says (they always give you the line that Paypal is not a traditional bank, etc, etc). 

Other posts have claimed that the ABA Routhing # for Bankcorp Bank (Paypal MC) is:  <remove>.  Has anyone confirmed this?  What would the Account # be?

I am planning to call the customer service # on the back of my credit card tomorrow to see if they can help, but not holding my breath. 

Someone must have figured out this by now.  Or, someone within paypal CAN supply this info. 

- What is the ABA Routing # for Paypal account OR Paypal Mastercard account?

- How do I find my Paypal "Account Name"?

I have looked all over the paypal site and on my "account page", but do not see any of this info.  Don't know why it's such a secret.

Please help.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@KBradley-

Would like to make an electronic payment to another credit card company, and pull the funds from my Paypal account.  However, they need an ABA Routing # and Acct # to setup the transfer.

---------------------------------------------------------

download your Paypal fund to the bank account linked to Paypal ACCOUNT,then transfer fund from your bank account to the credit card company.

are you paying your credit card bill?

another way to pull money out of your Paypal account is by using your Paypal business debit card ,you can go to bank ATM but some folks said it is not working.

or ask Paypal to send you  a check by slow mail,there is a small fee involved.

Login to Me Too

laydeeluck
Contributor
Contributor
One way to determine this info is have PayPal send you a check for 1¢, it will cost you $1 (and the 1¢ but the 1¢ will be returned when you fail to cash the check after a certain amount of time, the $1 will not). That check will have the information you want on the bottom.
Login to Me Too

JJenn1202
Contributor
Contributor
Some people are simply not getting this. 1. PayPal Prepaid is NOT related to PayPal in any way. None! They are associated with Bancorp Bank. 2. PayPal Business Debit is merely PayPal give certain account holders a convenient way to access their funds. PayPal is NOT a bank. Are you following so far, OP? Prepaid=Bank PayPal Business Debit= Not Bank Only banks have ABA routing & acct numbers to offer their customers. That's why PayPal Prepaid has a routing/acct number. They are associated with a bank. They are not associated with PayPal. They have an agreement to allow money from PayPal accounts to be instantly loaded on their cards. That's as far as it goes. I can't get any more clear than that. The woman you told should provide accurate information, did!! It's you who is mistaken. Also, it sounds like another poster was trying to get a pay day loan using the prepaid routing and account number. Payday lenders, most lenders in general won't take prepaid card routing number and account numbers. You're spinning your wheels. Also, you're in the wrong place because again, Pay Pal Prepaid is NOT part of PayPal. I hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

very well said.

Paypal prepaid debit card has its own website where it explains monthly fee,direct deposits etc.

But you can move money from your Paypal account to your prepaid Paypal by linking the two.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

the best way to deposit fund into your Paypal account is bank transfer,it may be slow but it provides audit trails .

Login to Me Too

BINKY696
Contributor
Contributor

I think thats the best way for now using Paypal, but other debit cards offer a way to deposit checks into your account via a digital image deposit.  If Paypal would offer that, it would be a good thing

Login to Me Too

Ameenaali
Since there is a difference between the PayPal prepaid card and the PayPal business MasterCard, I am looking for an account number and a routing number for the pre- since there is a difference between the PayPal prepaid card and the PayPal business MasterCard, I am looking for an account number and routing number for the PayPal, business MasterCard
Login to Me Too

BINKY696
Contributor
Contributor

I found another debit card that in my opinion is better than PayPal, it actually has a routing number and bank account number you can make mobile check deposits, and has no monthly fees!  You can transfer payments between this one and PayPal and vice versa, but I'm liking this one much better, because it's easier

Login to Me Too

BradsGoodGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Bluebird from American Express?? Had it for years now...
Login to Me Too

catharsis_
Contributor
Contributor
Which card are you referring to? I'd like to know for myself.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.