Past 180 days

lornadune
Contributor
Contributor

What is recourse after 6 months? I have a commission artist who has been stringing me along. I paid last September!  My bank and PayPal say I’m past dispute time. Seller won’t refund. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lornadune

Thats up to you as nothing Paypal can do for you now unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lornadune
Contributor
Contributor

Gee thanks, kernowlass. Soooooo helpful. It’s clear in my post I am aware PayPal won’t help. So what other insightful suggestions do you have? May I suggest your “volunteer advisor” role may be a bit above your abilities. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lornadune

Your charming aren't you. So glad I took the time to respond to your thread however......

Why are you posting on this PAYPAL board if PAYPAL can't do anything for you?

Paypal can't help.

Your bank can't help.

So go speak to a lawyer if you can't get anything from the seller.

I am here to help with Paypal problems and the 10,000 folks that have left me kudos / solutions outweigh your paltry opinion.

Yours is NOT a paypal problem.

Now I am off to help NICE people with PAYPAL problems.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LifeChecker
New Community Member

Hallo Community

Ich habe folgendes Problem

Ich wurde vor kurzem per mail darauf hingewiesen mein Minus auf dem Paypalkonto wieder auszugleichen, habe mich gewundert warum da alle buchungen vom Bankonto an Paypal gezahlt worden sind.

Nun habe ich aber ein sattes minus aber auf dem Paypal konto, wie bekomme ich das wieder weg?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.