Password not to appear automatucally on login screen

Geranium
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my password not to be displayed on the login screen automatically? I want to type it in myself each time I log in. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geranium

Depends a lot on what browser etc you use, but if i tell you what I do then you may be able to work from that.

..................................................

I go and click on the 3 lines top right corner of my browser > options (settings) > security > forms and passwords > keep the tick by 'remember logins and passwords for websites' BUT click on exceptions > add Paypal to your list of exceptions.

Then when you next log in delete the password and it should not show again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Geranium
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much to Kernowlass. Took your directions and they worked great. KUDOS. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geranium

Depends a lot on what browser etc you use, but if i tell you what I do then you may be able to work from that.

..................................................

I go and click on the 3 lines top right corner of my browser > options (settings) > security > forms and passwords > keep the tick by 'remember logins and passwords for websites' BUT click on exceptions > add Paypal to your list of exceptions.

Then when you next log in delete the password and it should not show again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Geranium
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much to Kernowlass. Took your directions and they worked great. KUDOS. Thanks again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.