Paperless Billing

jpspmax
New Community Member

I have tried to sign up for paperless billing. I followed the instructions into the billing preferences and found the PayPal Credit Statements. I have e-statements turned on yet I still recieve paper statements. I have read every comment and have done it all right and yet it doesn't work. My only option is to turn on paper staments... but that's what I'm getting. UGH!

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

negra_1950
Contributor
Contributor

LtTawnyMadison
New Community Member

When I emailed them to ask how to go paperless, this is the automated reply I got. 

1. Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
  2. Click Notifications.
  3. Scroll to the PayPal Credit section and look for your statement setting under "Your PayPal Credit statements."
  4. Click Receive by mail or E-statements to switch your statement delivery method.
Login to Me Too

Katerinka
Contributor
Contributor

I dont have this section in my notifications but I do have paypal credit.

I also don't see an option for e-statements under the "manage statements" section. 

What am I missing? They make this FAR more difficult than it should be..

Login to Me Too

boblx2
New Community Member

This does not work for me it must have been upgraded or something. When I click on Notifications all I get is a place to send messages. I am trying to get Paperless billing once again. How do I really do that?

Login to Me Too

ellemmer11

I can find the e-statement option under settings, but it won't highlight.  Any magic?

Login to Me Too

Asnider

Nothing is working for me. I have wasted a lot of time. Why doesn't Paypal want to reduce waste and cost? It should be on the Credit Statements section. It's really a no brainer. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Look for a link called Manage Account in the PayPal Credit section.  If your account is not yet linked to PayPal yet, log on to PayPal Credit and click Manage account: https://www.billmelater.com/login/index.xhtml

Or call up PP Credit, contact info on the right: https://www.billmelater.com/help/index.xhtml

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Katerinka
Contributor
Contributor

I called PP credit months ago & was told that I would be switched to e-statements only but I continue to get statements in the mail even months later. This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

marama
Contributor
Contributor

i have serched up and down this rediculus website and cant find a single bit of advice that is useful in anyway.

i click on paypal credit and theres option to "see statments" and "manage statments"  in "payments option" and "We'll let you know when you" secton has options to click for "Payment is due" i can click all i want but no settings stick and nothing to click to conferm. 

paypal has 0 support in this issue.

Login to Me Too

jfazande
Contributor
Contributor

I've actually called PP and told them that I can't switch to peperless on the site and they sent me a link to go back to the site and try again.  Customer service sucks at this company.  There's obviously an issue and for whatever reason, they won't address it.  You can click paperless until you're blue in the face and you'll get a paper bill every month.  I've been trying since December to go paperless.  Sigh.....

Frustrated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.