Paperless Billing

jpspmax
New Community Member

I have tried to sign up for paperless billing. I followed the instructions into the billing preferences and found the PayPal Credit Statements. I have e-statements turned on yet I still recieve paper statements. I have read every comment and have done it all right and yet it doesn't work. My only option is to turn on paper staments... but that's what I'm getting. UGH!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting on the PayPal Community forums. I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble with requesting paperless and electronic statements for your PayPal Credit accounts on the site. As a fellow PayPal Credit customer, I currently receive electronic statements but I can understand that this option may not work for some folks, for whatever reason.

In this situation, it would be best to go to the PayPal website and select "Help & Contact" at the bottom of most any PayPal page. Once you have done that, please select "Message Center" and log in when requested. At this juncture, you will have the opportunity to email PayPal and PayPal Credit customer support. 

Send PayPal Credit an email requesting to no longer receive paper statements and they should process your request as soon as possible. 

I hope you find this information useful. Thank you for being valued members of the PayPal Community!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

themaxx25
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat, I've search the forum and attempted all the various steps to turn off receiving statements in th email. Nothing seems to work. I've called and requested that I no longer recieve, I did exactly what was asked, and still after 5 months, I'm receiving statements in the mail. PAYPAL, get your act together!

Login to Me Too

themaxx25
Contributor
Contributor

So when is someone from PayPal going to expalins, STEP BY STEP how to setup Paperless Billing for Paypal Credit?

There is a ridiculous amount of threads that have been started with either no explanation or vague explanations... 

Would like an answer... I can start a new thread if needed...

Login to Me Too

alzondahero
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Can you try to check this?

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Summary.
  3. Click PayPal Credit.
  4. Click View Statements.
  5. Click Manage Statements near the bottom of the page.

hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

themaxx25
Contributor
Contributor

Alzondahero,

Thanks for replying... I don't see an option to Manage Statements.

Login to Me Too

hurf
New Community Member

In "Manage Statements" paper billing is highlighted, e-statements is not clickable...

How would one turn on "e-statements"?

thanks

hurf

Login to Me Too

hurf
New Community Member

Aha! I figured it out - Go to "view statements"  and in the lower right is "manage statements". In manage

statements scroll down you will see paper billing highlighted in blue. Click on that and select "mail my statements" and

close. The the option will now be "paperless" - click on that and select "e-statements" and that should be done.

Probably an artifact of a web page upgrade...

cheers,

hurf

Login to Me Too

Rasanchezzz
New Community Member

I don't have that option. 

I only have an option in blue that says "receive by mail" and no other option!!

It's so frustrating!

Login to Me Too

sheryl42
New Community Member

Finally!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

negra_1950
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.