PAYPAL TO GCASH MISSING FUNDS BUT TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL

cayanan123
Contributor
Contributor

My friend sent me a money worth PHP2900.00 in my paypal account but it says funds availability date: nov 01, 2017 according to his screenshot that was sent to me in my facebook account. Since I want to transfer my paypal money to gcash, I cashed in paypal to gcash worth PHP2900.00 my transaction was sucessful and my paypal funds has been gone . but when i check my balance in gcash it didn't add my PHP2900.00

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Christine0682
Contributor
Contributor
@cayanan123, did you ever get the missing amount back? I lost 5k. When i emailed Paypal about this, all they said was that - you no longer have any available paypal balance it was transferred to your GCash account.
Login to Me Too

charliev411
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I having the same problem right now. Such a big inconvenience but I think the problem is with Gcash. May I know how did you resolve your concern? Thank you.

@Christine0682 wrote:
@cayanan123, did you ever get the missing amount back? I lost 5k. When i emailed Paypal about this, all they said was that - you no longer have any available paypal balance it was transferred to your GCash account.

Login to Me Too

KimBlue
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue, for almost for days now my money is still missing, Tried calling GCASH, they're checking on it since the money was not on their system. Tried calling Paypal , they're IVR offerred a call back for 30 to 50 minutes waiting time and after 3 hours, NO CALL BACK HAPPEN. Im not sure if I will use both services again. @Paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.