Option to select a login page without video/animations?

PNWgreen
New Community Member

Hi folks, 

I have a slow internet connection and a memory-deficient computer (bad combination, I know...).  Is a login page available that doesn't have all the video content and other animations?  eg., some web-based email servers have an option to set a default login page that loads faster without all the bells and whistles.  

I have a flash blocker, ad blocker, etc., but it doesn't seem to work on the Paypal home page.  

I did search the help pages and forum first, but found no answers.  Any help or advice greatly appreciated.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What is seeing is part of the new look and interface that is being rolled out.  You can try contacting Tech Support with your concerns, perhaps they may have a work around:

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home

Login to Me Too

SunnyDays
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not care whether we want the unprofessional bells and whistles on their home page. They cater to mobile phones and all the PC users can hang themselves upside down if they don't like. This kind of attitude is found at Google, Paypal, Microsoft, ebay and all other large corporations. I voiced my opinion, they listened and no action was taken. I guess most people like to see a random movie before doing their transactions. I personally don't care to see a dog jump on the couch or woman talk on cellphone drinking coffee. All of that is just ignorance and unprofessionalism. The best solution (if possible) is boycott or least usage of the service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.