Nothing in the resolution center

lsn
Contributor
Contributor

My summary page has the following message in a section called "resolution center":  " There are unresolved problems. Check on the status or respond ". However, when I go to the resolution center, everything is 0  (Open cases 0, Response required 0, etc). I did try to post a query to the resolution center not related to a particular transaction over a week ago, which I believe is the cause of this message, however, I never received an email response to the query or any other acknowledgment other than this message.

I managed to talk to a supervisor at the helpdesk regarding that query so this message should be cleared and if there is a record of the query with the resolution center, it can be marked resolved.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lsn

Why not contact customer services and ask them to remove it for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lsn
Contributor
Contributor

If an Agent doesn't step in with an alternative, I will do that.

I'm under the impression that the preferred process is to post here first, then go private with an agent on the forum, and they will direct you to the call center if they cannot resolve it.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lsn

This is a community forum, the paypal mods rarely post and only when no one has had a reply.

Also they could do nothing for you on here, they would tell you to 'reach out' to them at 'customer services' which is exactly what I have already told you.

But feel free to hang about here for a few weeks if you want to  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lsn
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that's what happened the last time - first I posted, then I went private with a series of moderators, the last one of which gave me the number of the call center, and that conversation further got escalated to a supervisor.  Your point makes me wonder now whether the fact that you replied will mark this conversation such that moderators will no longer track this query, assuming it has been handled given that you are a Volunteer Advisor.  Last time, I heard from a moderator first and within a day, which is why I thought it might happen the same way again.  I'll call if nothing comes of this after a while.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

jinx_of_fortune
New Community Member
I uploaded two docs proving my identity and address still says that it needs done. Nothing in resolution center.. Nothing at all. Called PayPal and directly spoke w someone regarding this and was told everything was good. Still says it needs done. Still nothing in resolution center. Everything I have found to resolve this takes me to the dang resolution center. I am at a loss.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.