Not receiving payment notifications from Paypal

Kathleensoprano
Contributor
Contributor

I am suddenly not receiving any payment notifications at all from PayPal, whereas I was before (they are not going to spam and gmail is set to allow them). In addition, I can make absolutely no modifications to my notifications page, nor is there an "update" button like there's supposed to be. Customer Service says there is absolutely no tech/IT department that I can speak to (actually they said it "didn't exist"), which is just nonsense. How can we fix this, please?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

there was a post earlier about the same thing and the moderator said that there had been a glitch and some notifications were not being sent out, she also said it should be fixed by now. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kathleensoprano
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on with my account for the last three weeks, and it's definitely not fixed. I received two payments this morning, no notification, wouldn't have even known if the person sending them hadn't contacted me.

Login to Me Too

Kathleensoprano
Contributor
Contributor

In addition, it doesn't resolve my not being able to update any notifications in Settings, at all.

Login to Me Too

MikeFromHC
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on with me for several months.

The response to my email as that they did not understand what I said.

My call to PayPal had them give me the banks number and they did not seem to understand my question.

"My paymewnt notification on my notifications page will not stay selected" does not seem hard to grasp.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.