Not receiving email regarding recent activities

HRM
Contributor
Contributor

For the past few days, I have not been receiving the normal emails telling me that I have received a payment or partial payment, or that I have sent an invoice. My email is correct in my settings. I'd prefer to receive the emails rather than have to constantly check PayPal to see if payments have been made. Any suggestions for fixing this?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to your profile and click notifications.  There, you can check off or on the type of emails you want to receive.  If the ones you want are already checked and correct, could be some glitch in either your email server or PayPal's.  Not sure what can be done about that but such glitches are temporary. Be sure to also check your spam folder too and mark them as not spam or put PayPal on your email white list.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kitty13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, could you maybe help me? My problem is similiar.  Up until a few years ago, whenever I used the ATM and my PayPal card, i always got a notification in my email.

Well, for at least a couple of years now, there are NO notifications for ATM withdrawal.  I did write to PayPal then about it, and they told me that there was a problem they were working on.  But the notifications never came back.

This is really a good thing to have, since if someone manages to steal my card and number and use the ATM, getting an email notification alerts me very quickly and easily, so that i can next contact PayPal for help.(I am disabled).

Can you help me? Thank you. -- Alix  Cat Happy

Login to Me Too

HRM
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, sharpiemarker, I'll give that a try!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.