Not able to use my bank account

Ivanbelo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I've been unable to use my bank account as payment method since I registered to PayPal. It seems very strange, after a few days I connected the bank account I've been able to complete a transaction, after that nothing has worked anymore. (and even before it never worked, only one random time) Google play, for example, rejects my PayPal saying that the payment method associated to the PayPal is invalid. My bank account is obviously verified and has no limitations, I've accepted SEPA ans I have all confirmation mails. I guess if it is some sort of bug and my only solution is calling the assistance number or there is something I can do to solve this on my own. Unfortunately I didn't find anything on the Internet about this.

Best regards, Ivan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

first ,always identify where you are and where did you sign up for Paypal.

Paypal is country specific,and where is your bank?

Login to Me Too

Ivanbelo
Contributor
Contributor

Ops, sorry, I'm from Italy and my bank is an italian one... but this isn't the problem in my opinion.

My brother has the same type of bank account (of the same bank - and he has only the bank account linked to the paypal, as me) and he doesn't have any problem using it.

Even the guy from the support team told me that there's not any problem with my bank account... but the problem still remains.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.