Not able to transfer funds to Credit Card

leotron_87
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am using PayPal from 7 years. I am ebay seller and also have web site using paypal. The company is located in Bulgaria.

The problem is since last week I am not able anymore to transfer (withdraw) funds to my company VISA card. When I log into my paypal account -> click "Transfer Money" and the transfer window appears -> select EUR balance -> to the problem VISA card -> after clicking "Continue" nothing happens and the window remains the same with no error message or whatelese indication. Same is if I select another balance (USD for example). The card currency in the bank is USD. The currency in PayPal for this card was set after some of the recent updates (who knows why) into BGN. Last week I contacted with PayPal support regarding this issue and they suggested to change the currency for this card into EUR. Still same problem. Again reported and now waiting... I have this card from 2 years and there was not such problem so far.

The starnge thing is I have another VISA card in another bank which is originally set in USD. I can transfer money there but I don't want using it because the bank wants more taxes.

Both cards are active.

Does anybody have the same problem ? Why transfer to this card was working before now accidently is not working. Is there any solution for this ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.