No log out button on iPhone mobile site

DanT123
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to logout of PayPal on the iPhone mobile site but there appears to be no logout button?? Looked through all options but still can’t see how to do it. Has anyone else had this problem?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @DanT123!

Thanks for stopping by the Community! 🙂 I'm happy to help you navigate to log out on the PayPal mobile site from the iPhone. 🙂

When you're logged into the mobile site, you'll want to tap the "Menu" button in the top left corner, then you'll see a "Log Out" option that you can tap to sign out. 🙂

I hope this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

DanT123
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ashley, Thanks for your reply. The problem is the layout on my iPhone isn’t the same as that. The menu is on the right hand side and when you click on it, no logout button appears. I can’t see how to upload a screen shot on here either to show you what I’m getting. Is there a way to do that? Thanks Dan
Login to Me Too

fernamtz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Dan, I had the same problem and layout as you and followed Ashley’s suggestion. The thing is that, after you click the menu button and the drop-down menu appears, you need to scroll this menu ALL the way to the bottom. There you’ll see the ‘Log Out’ button. Hope this helps. Fernando Mtz.
Login to Me Too

Emm11
Contributor
Contributor
Not there. And you can also fix your comment section for mobile while you’re at it because I can’t post a screen image from mobile to show you. How can a company like PayPal not get basic mobile web functionality right?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.