Nickname for Account

wynnsimpson
New Community Member

Paypal:  Add the ability to use a nickname on your accounts or I will make it a point to not use your service.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wynnsimpson

Suggest you state that to customer services as no one here cares less if you use paypal or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LindaBelle
Contributor
Contributor

I also would like to be able to give my accounts nicknames-I've sent this comment to PayPal by way of Feedback.  Perhaps if enough people requested they would make it happen.

Login to Me Too

mjdebellis1
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  I have called and emailed paypal several times.  The fact we cannot nickname accounts is ridiculous.  I dont make a habit of memorizing last 4 digits of account numbers especially when I have 4 different bank accounts attached to paypal.

this must be an easy fix too; what is their problem?

Login to Me Too

cval
New Community Member

add me to the community of the frustrated. such a drag to pay when I have to look up which account I want money to come from every time.

even more frustrating is the fact that paypal doesn't respond. thanks for posting everyone

Login to Me Too

danabb
New Community Member

Yes please!!!

Login to Me Too

kssulli
New Community Member

I just finally got a hold of Customer Service.  Everyone should send an email from their PayPal email account to <removed> and request nicknames be an added feature.  Apparently they won't allow us to publish this email address in its proper form so I added spaces..

Login to Me Too

ruthlisgo
Contributor
Contributor

Sort it out PayPal! It's a minor change that will greatly improve the checkout experience. Who wants to memorise each banks account details. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.