New User Agreement requirements

anushkasil
New Community Member

Hi,

Today i received an email from PayPal informing about the up coming User agreement changes effective April 19th 2018. When reading through I noticed a condition informing how PayPal is going to treat balance functionality. They have stated:-

"We’re changing the balance functionality for your PayPal account depending on whether we have been able to verify identifying information that you provide to us. 

• If we have not verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can generally only be held in your PayPal account and transferred to a linked bank account or debit card.
  • If we have verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can be held in your PayPal account, transferred to a linked bank account or debit card, used to make purchases or send money to others. "

My Paypal account is having verified credit card details (and email, mobile phone) but not my bank account (and I don not prefer to include it). So will this be an issue for making purchases online using my PayPal balance under the new requirement? 

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.