Name Change Documents Not Processed

Steph2424
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering how long others have had to wait for their name to be updated? I submitted my legal name change documents more than two months ago, and despite a phone call to customer service a month ago, it still has not been processed.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Steph2424,

I'm sorry to hear the name change hasn't been completed yet. Have you received any communication from us regarding the change, or asking for additional information? If not, I would advise going through the online process again to ensure we've started the process. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Steph2424
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten 2 automated, utterly unhelpful messages linking me the information on how to submit a name change request. This was in response to a follow-up request that I initiated after the change had not been processed for two weeks. After a month, I called the customer service line, where after an hour, and multiple holds, I was told that yes my documents had been received, there were no issues with them, but that he was not authorized to do the name change and he would "escalate" the situation. It's now been another month and I'm just beyond frustrated! How long can erasing two letters possibly take?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Steph2424,

I definitely understand your frustration - this isn't the experience we want for our customers, and I apologize that this wasn't completed before now. I'm happy to forward your feedback through for review internally. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.